hi there. sorry the posting has been light lately. I’ve been busy doing the following:
- Replacing thousands of screenshots in our documentation and updating the e-learning tutorials at work. I even worked late several days in a row.
- Planning and giving a semi-official tour of Metairie Cemetery. I had to do some research so that I had more to say than “oooh, this one is pretty.” Maybe I will do a virtual version of the tour some time.
- Watching HGTV and loads of other stations now that we have cable.
- Playing kickball in the sweltering heat.
- Stressing (just a little) over my new calling as the Primary President at church.
- Reading romance novels and some legit literature (I’m loving Old School by Tobias Wolff right now.)
I am taking off for a quick weekend trip to Savannah, so I’m sure I’ll have plenty of blogging to do in the near future. See you then!