Last night in Salt Lake City and since it’s the end of the year, which equals list time, I thought I’d write up a few lists from my visit.
Movies I’ve Watched:
- New Moon — but this review is way better than the movie
- An Education — totally awesome! still thinking about this one.
- Fantastic Mr. Fox — also great. now I want to read the book.
- Inglourious Basterds — at least, as soon as my little brother gets home tonight.
Nintendo Games I’ve Played:
- New Super Mario for the wii
- Mario Kart
- Wii Sports
- Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey
Places I’ve Eaten:
- Cafe Rio
- Bombay House
Friends I’ve Seen:
- Not nearly enough. Basically, I spent one night away from my family. This is meant as an apology for all the friends in the area that I wish I could have seen, but didn’t. Hopefully next time.
Episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer I’ve watched:
- 17 episodes of season 7. That’s right, just a little obsessed. I’m saving the rest for my layover and flight tomorrow.
Which brings me to this week’s Music Monday. I’ve decided to do two again because I can never decide.
First up – one of the songs from the musical episode of Buffy back in Season 6. I saw it just over a week ago, and I have not been able to get these songs out of my mind ever since. Here’s an adorable little ditty sung by Xander and Anya.
And since I’ve been in Salt Lake this past week, why not post a song that mentions it.